NO clue what to call this but yeah if you read my fanfics read this ok

Hello Mibbians.

I'm really only posting this to ask one thing but I need 200 words so I shall ramble a bit before
What can I say that is interesting? Nothing much, really. Sigh.

It's Samhain/Halloween on Wednesday though which is fun even though I'm probably not doing anything other than some Pagan stuff on my own and then having food and watching horror movies. Like last year...but I was sick last Halloween so I was forced to. And I was playing Marilyn Manson really loud and putting children off coming to our front door, which was good because when you are trying to watch a DVD and eat Pizza you don't really want some kids at your door and then you dont want to laugh at their terrible jokes and give them food (the food is mine I give it to no one) so.

Is that 200 words yet? Most likely not.

I'll probably dress up for Halloween actually and just sit inside. In full costume. Because I do that sometimes, and on Halloween I have an actual excuse.

But wow October is nearly over already. Time; slow down!

Anyway thats probably nearly 200 words so here's the actual point in my blog:

Would you read a Gus X Si (from Young Guns) oneshot if I posted it because my girlfriend ships them a lot and now I do too and she made me write a really fluffy oneshot involving them and I have nowhere to put it once it's done so I thought I could put it here...WOULD YOU READ IT? Comments are useful here so I know what to do. Thank you.

Okay thats all I had to say.

Have a nice morning/evening/afternoon
October 25th, 2012 at 08:00pm