Supernatural l articles l sushi

So I am about halfway through season 2 of supernatural guys.

So far I have managed to make it through without any major attacks of feels. However I feel myself getting more and more attached to the Winchesters (obviously) and I'm trying to tell myself that if I find fault in everything that they do and don't like them that I can protect myself from dying in a puddle of misery later on.

This is what happened to me as I watched Game of Thrones.

I even read all of the books and knew that my babies were going to die and it was still so awful to watch them kill off everyone I love.

I think writers just know the moment when I have reached maximum otp level and then they know that it's time to kill my babies.

So I've started just writing reviews for things (books/movies) as I go along and I kind of enjoy it. I'm not saying that I'm super awesome at it or anything, but yeah. So I know that my articles have to be edited/approved before being posted, and I actually really like that idea, but I wish that I would get some input on it.

It's more like my last article had some things re-worded (like super minor things) and I suppose it came down to word preference or whatnot, but... I don't know. I guess if it's something like re-wording it that I could get the chance to look at it myself to fix awkward sentences.

I don't know, I know I'm probably just being anal about it because it's not like they took my words and just re-wrote them, but ... yeah.

Anyways.

I'm eating sushi tonight.

It's good.

I love sushi, so much.

Favorite food guys?
October 26th, 2012 at 05:45am