Cruelty

So i have been getting bullied at school. As a result i carved the names that i was called into mty stomach. All I could think was that if that many people all think the same thing...... what does everyone else think? Doesn't that make it true then? Maybe I was telling myself that I wasn't all those things so that I would have to face the ugly truth. I will spare your eyes and mind of the names so as to maybe spare you the cruelty life has dealt me. I was planning to kill myself. Out of despair and rage one day i told someone I was going to. I completely regret that now because someone told the counsler at our school. They had to inform my parents of course because i was causing harm to myself. It is what is required of them. My parents said I had dissapointed them yet again. This wasn't the first time. And surely it is not the last. Everyone makes mistakes but yet, I seem to make them worse. What is the point of living if every breath you take hurts someone else? People say this is the glory of your teen age years. But thats not true. They may tell themselves that to help them sleep better at night when truly it only hurts the rest of us. People say to me "If you kill yourself thats only hurting everyone else." "Your selfish to kill yourself!" I know all of that is true. So I ask you all of this............. If you are a murder or a pedafile or Osama Bin Laden, and you know that you have family and friends who deeply care and love you, Then why not end it? If your dead ........ your saving everyone else from the pain. Yes, you will hurt people in the process. But why cause your loved ones more pain then they should ever go through? Why make them suffer? when you know you can do something to change that? Why not just end it all?
October 26th, 2012 at 04:41pm