castiel's vessel's sweetie bowl.

I didn't do a sweet bowl last year even though I said to myself that I would. I just never got round to it and that almost nearly happened again this year. Even now I'm tempted to just stop writing this blog and just waste time until it's too late to do a sweet bowl for Halloween. But here goes.

Some people have several rules in their sweet bowl blogs, however I'm just having one which is you say trick or treat before you claim the sweet. That is all. There's no limit on what you can pick or how many of each you can pick. I really don't care. In fact, I'd be more grateful if you picked several sweets so that I have something to do tonight because otherwise I'm just going to probably shut my laptop down in an hour or so when it's eleven pm and just go to bed. So, yeah. Also help me get my mind off my throat hurting.

Sweets:

Pumpkin-Shaped Lollies: A comment on any story of your choice, regardless of amount of chapters or genre or fandom. I will read every chapter posted and leave a comment, generally longer than 200 words if my throat doesn't annoy me. I apologise in advance if it doesn't scrape 200 words.

Chocolate Eyeballs: A banner. If you want one of these comment asking for one and I'll PM you about it.

Rock Sweet: A one-shot. Can be about anyone you wish, regardless of the fandom or film or television series they're in. I'm open to writing about anything and won't turn a request down. Comment asking for one and I'll get back to you with a PM about details and such.

Tic Tac: A drabble. The difference between this sweet and the rock sweet is that the latter will generally be over 1000 words for the one-shot whereas the former will be precisely 100 words to the dot (unless you want a 200/300 word drabble, in which case specify please) drabble of a subject of your choosing. And like before, it can be about anyone and anything.

-
In all honesty, these were the type of sweets I got went I went Trick or Treating when I was in Primary school. The tic tacs were sometimes just the individual small sweets, which was a bit stupid if I'm honest. I haven't gone since the age of ten.

Any way, yeah. Request or not, it doesn't matter too much.
October 26th, 2012 at 11:31pm