Alex's Lemonade Stand - Blog Challenge #7 - Mibba's Activism Challange



How can Mibbians support/get involved with your cause?

There are countless and easy opportunities for Mibbians to help and get involved in Alex’s Lemonade Stand. One way, is to do what Alex Scott did and hold a Lemonade Stand outside your school, local business, or even your front yard. You can sell homemade lemonade (or the powdered kind) and then send all the donations to the charity. To learn more about how to hold a Lemonade Stand, please click here.

Another way is to search for Stands/Events in your local area to come and donate to the cause. Alex’s Lemonade Stand holds countless events annually all over U.S., so it’s very easy for everyone to come and get involved. Click here to search for Stands/Events in your area.

If you’re more of the sporty type, come and participate in The Lemon Run which is held all over the country. The next one coming up is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on November 11th. So if you’re in the area and want to run/walk 3.1 miles with the intention of helping the foundation, then this is the event for you.

There are many other special events held by Alex’s Lemonade Stand, and if you are interested in supporting and getting involved for the cause, click here for a comprehensive list of all the upcoming events that are being held all over the country. But if you want to support the charity, but don’t want to leave the comfort of your home, Alex’s Lemonade Stand always welcomes Donations no matter how big or small the money amount is.

Blog Challenge #7 - written for Mibba's Activism Challenge
October 27th, 2012 at 03:14pm