Cat pregnancies. Shopping!

So it's been a while since I've seen my female cat and at first I thought there was something off about her and then I saw her fucking bloated ass stomach.

And then when I called the vet they told me to check her nipples I was like
Image

Okay so cat nipples blah blah blah. In short they were really pink and poking out and I felt like a sicko feeling my cats nips.

So then the man asked me questions about my cat and I answered them as patiently as I could but I was seriously like

Image

Some of his questions made absolutely no sense. He even asked me how her "heat cycle was."

What. The. Fuck. Is. A. Heat. Cycle.

So I said yes and then he asked if her stomach was big and I said yes.

Then he was like "Congratulations, your cat is pregnant. In order to get further information you have to come to our pharmacy."

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

COULD YOU NOT HAVE ASKED ME IF HER STOMACH WAS BIG IN THE BEGINNING SO I COULD HAVE SAID YES AND YOU COULD HAVE SAID SHE WAS KNOCKED UP SO I COULD HAVE HUNG UP AND NOT SPEND 20 MINUTES WITH YOUR CROAKY ASS?

I was so mad and then I realized, my cat is knocked up. I wonder who the baby daddy is. Before it was probably a black cat cause they were black/grey or orange/white.

SOMEONE GOES AROUND A LOT.

But I'm gonna have kittens in a few months!
Image

But I don't know, what if these kittens die like the ones before? Can a cat get an abortion? I know if she gives birth to the kittens I'll fall in love with them and then I'll refuse to give them up.

I don't know if I'm strong enough to go through the possible deaths of the kittens.

But I'm sure as hell that I'm gonna go to the vet and get them checked the day they're born. And my dad's gonna buy them a house.

A big one cause before 6 kittens were born and they needed a lot of room to sleep and mess around. I think we should just buy a dog bed...

The beds at Walmart are huge and really comfortable, some aren't cushioned too much so the kittens don't drown in all the creases.

Eeeeep, I can't wait.

Oh! And I have a huge list of shit that I need for mah hurr.

Can't wait!

How're you guys though?
October 28th, 2012 at 12:53am