Candy bowl + Graphics

Well, I'm finally working on my candy bowl stuff. So if you requested something, you shall receive it soon! Also, if you didn't get a chance to ask for a treat, you can still do so here. I'm not going to set a day where you can't request anymore though. Cause I'm always willing to give out free stuff. I have no life anyways. :D

Anywho, I've been bored lately and I think I'm going to take up making graphics again. It's something I really love to do but haven't done in a while. So I think it would be something beneficial to do in my free time, outside of school and homework and stuff.

Sooooo, in that case, I'll be taking requests! There's no guarantee for when I'll get them done, seeing as I do have a life (a mediocre one, but still). You can either send me a message on here or shoot me a message on my graphics tumblr. All you have to do is fill this out and I'll get to it! I have a lot of time on my hands tonight so I'll have plenty of time to at least get a start on stuff! :)

Banner Request Form:

1. Images: Are there any specific images you want used? Link them to me or tell me how I can find them. Or, if you have specific celebrities in mind but don't care what picture is used, just give me their name! (Please try to find high quality images - it's easier to make things.)

2. Size: Is there a specific size you want?

3. Color scheme: Are there specific colors you want used? Would you prefer the banner to be dark and gloomy or bright and happy?

4. Fonts: Are there any particular fonts you'd like used?

5. Username and title: Would you like both of these included, just one, or neither? If you'd like the title included, please list the name.

6. Anything else: Quotes, do you want it simple looking or a lot going on, and just anything else I may have forgotten and you want to add.

Anyways, that's it! Goodnight all!
October 28th, 2012 at 03:16am