I still hate this movie omg

My roommate's got Wanted on in our room and originally I was adamant in not wanting to watch it, but I was finally like whatever.

I hated the movie the last time I saw it, but that was almost two years ago so I decided to give it another chance.

No.

Still can't stand it.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I can't stand the character casting.

Angelina Jolie reprises her role of being the sexy misunderstood badass with a chip on her shoulder.

James McAvoy is supposed to be this angst ridden assassin after only like, what, weeks of training.

Morgan Freeman says the word f**c, which I'm sorry, freaks me out.

Besides that just the general plot line is so ridiculous that I get angry about it and yell at the tv about all of the plot holes and things alike, and my roommate keeps throwing things at me because I keep yelling at the tv.

omg guys, I can't stop myself.

Anyways.

I've got the munchies so Taco Bueno and I are about to get some sexual healing on.

And by sexual healing I mean cheesecake chimichangas, season 3 of supernatural, and sobbing all of my angst ridden feels into my pillow.

Peace out hommies.
October 28th, 2012 at 03:54am