Updates and Other Fun Things

Random Question: How many people know the exact moment (time wise) in "Seize the Day" where M.Shadows bares it all for the fans? Apparently every time I start to watch the video on my iPod it starts right there. I know weird way to start off a blog, but just popped into my head.

So I've been taking a look at my calendar lately and I've come to realize that I have a lot to on Mibba. There's a lot of stories that I am waiting to update because I have so much other stuff going on so I've devised a plan. I'm not going to start anything new for the rest of this year. I'm going to continue with my the stories that I have and I want to have them finished by the end of the year. With that said I'm not sure if they will be updated on a schedule or just written and updated at will. Normally I try to pre-write at least a day ahead so that I can try to edit, but not sure about this since I have so much planned for the rest of this year.

I have story requests from my Candy Bowl which will be up no later than November 10, 2012. Except for my lucky Twix winner, SevenfoldGirl_ . This story will not be posted until 2013, because it will be a major story and I'm still working on it's outline.



I also have a few contest entries that are going to be updated in the coming weeks. So keep a look out for these stories as well.



I'm also going to finish my feature stories no later than Christmas Eve. I want the last few days of this year free so that I can enjoy them with no writing. Not sure if that will happen, but depends on how things go as far as my writing schedule for the rest of the year goes.



The last batch of stories that will be updated are my two short stories.



With this extensive list of updates I also have a list of stories to comment on from my Candy Bowl. So I'm going to be pretty busy for the remainder of the year. So there won't be anything new coming from me other than what's on this list. Also I'm planning to post another blog later with all of the new stories that I will begin next year along with relative premiere dates. Check everything out and I hope to bring you guys bigger and better stuff next year!
October 28th, 2012 at 04:39am