No Faith in humanity

I have lost all faith in humanity.

I don't necessarily think it was one thing that set me off, but a build up of terrible happenings.

People are monsters.

We as the human race, we... I don't know how I'm trying to word this. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we have absolutely no concept of kindness, or love, because we have so much hate holed up inside of us.. We don't value human life. We can't seem to understand how fragile a single human is.

I'm not just singling out the world and claiming I'm any different.

I thought I was the strongest person in the world. It took me a while to realize that I was just a weak little girl, struggling to keep her cool, because that's how I thought I should be. I thought that I had to be strong, because everyone else was so bat shit crazy. Did anyone ever think, that maybe our view of ourselves is entirely different than everyone else's? Maybe we see ourselves as strong and sane, and the person we see as totally off the meds sees us as loons and themselves as strong and lucid.

But at least I'm not a bully. I don't try to hurt people because I hate my life. Just because I'm not where I want to be in the happiness and mental side of things, doesn't mean I should go out there and make everyone else feel like shit! Every internet troll out there, I totally understand. Life sucks. I get it. So you sit behind your computer and try to make everyone else's life as bad as yours, because you're so incredibly miserable that you just can't stand how your heart is feeling and you go out to make people just like you.

It's a never ending trend that we can't help. People will always be like this.

And it kills me.

I'm not even sixteen yet and I already have no faith left. How fucking sick is that?! It's awful!

In a world where people hide behind the mask of the internet and bully and tease and make horrible comments. Where people can just kill on a whim without feeling remorse?

This is a terrible thing.

It's something that terrifies me.

It's something that disgusts me.

The moral of this journal is: I don't enjoy people.
October 28th, 2012 at 08:27pm