Recent Favorite Songs

Scotty Doesn't Know-Lustra
Its so funny and raunchy and catchy..Ahh, you one hit wonder, I love you. Scottay doesn't know, so don't tell Scottay...

Father Of Mine-Everclear
Its sad, but very clever and appealing to the ear. Love it!
My daddy gave me a name, then he walked away...

Inside Out-Eve 6
Ahh! Its rings the truth, and its so fun to sing. I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds but the lack thereof would leave me empty inside...

Get It Up-Mindless Self Indulgence
How funny I just typed that and it came on Pandora.
This is so catchy and funny, like most MSI songs...

Come Back To Texas (Ohio)-Bowling For Soup
Jaret=hilariousness. Bowling For Soup=super catchy...Come back to Texaaas, it isn't the same since ya went away...

When Can I See You Again-Owl City
Yes, its techno, yes, its pop, and it is on the soundtrack on a children's movie, SHUT UP. Its catchy *makes meek face and watches Disney channel* When can I see you again...

This Is Halloween-Marilyn Manson
THERE YA GO, TO CLEAN YOUR MIND OF POPPY MUSIC. God his cover is so amazing. Its perfect! Listen to it. NOW. In this town, don't we love it now, everybody's waiting for the next surprise!
Ahh I love it when he does the witch part...

Little Lion Man-Mumford And Sons
Its got great lyrics, great melody...Ahhh who doesn't love this song. But it was not your fault but mine! And it was your heart on the line! I really fcked it up this time! Wow surprisingly applicable to my life and my OTP...Perfection :)

Absolutely-Nine Days
Lyrics-melody gotta love it. I absolutely love herrr...When she smiles :) People are the prettiest when they truly smile.

Blown Away-Carrie Underwood
ITS SO DAMN CATCHY, INNIT! I love how the melody and sound fits perfectly to the idea of a twister and how the girl's life applies to it. SHATTER EVERY WINDOW TILL ITS ALL BLOWN AWAY! EVERY BRICK, EVERY BOARD, EVERY SLAMMIN DOOR, BLOWN AWAY! TILL THERE'S NOTHIN LEFT STANDIN, NOTHING LEFT OF YESTERDAY...EVERY TEAR SOAKED WHISKEY MEMORY BLOOOWN AWAY..BLOWN AWAY!
I just had to, sorry.

Okay well I'll probably make a recent favorite songs continued, so I goes now.
Live long and find slash,
-Raroman
October 28th, 2012 at 11:57pm