Recent Favorite Songs Cont.

Everywhere-Michelle Branch
I would search Michelle Phan when I didn't have a Youtube account (back in the olden days, whippersnappers) and Michelle Branch would come up with this awesome song. So yeah I'd occasionally listen to it. Good song. Pretty.
Cuz your eeevvverrryyyywhere to me...When I close my eyes, it youuu I seeeee....

500 Miles-Koopa
Heard the awesome remix in the film Pitch Perfect, liked it on Pandora. I love the guy's confidence, his style of singing, and damn the song is catchy.

Feel So Close (Radio Edit)-Calvin Harris
I'd hear this on those earbud commercials where the dude would put earbuds in, run, have a narration while this song played. "Get lost in the music. And then, well, lost."
"Rio Vista?"
Yeah I watch too much TV. Well, I don't, but I remember the commercials because I sure as hell don't remember the baseball that gets watched. Bluh.
I feel so clooose to you right now, its a force field....

Outlaws Of Love-Adam Lambert
Shizzle, the dude gave me chills. He has such a great voice, and he puts so much emotion into his music...S'why I don't like the party songs, it sound weird to me..Has a great message, great melody. Listen to it. Cry. Listen again. Cry some more.
They say we'll rot in hellll, but I don't think we wiiiill, they've branded us enough, outlawwws of loooove/
By the way. I have an idea for a music video for this.

I've Never Done Anything Like This-Bowling For Soup
Funny, catchy, awesome...thats BFS for ya. I've never done..I've never done..I've never done anything liike this...

God Save The People-Godspell
Yes, its from a musical, and yes its about god.
My stance on religion-Agnostic. I doubt the existence of God, but I don't know what I'd do without believing in Him.
This song speaks to me, saving the people. When wilt thou save the people? When wilt thou save the people from prejudice, evil, hate, hunger, and college funds?

Oh by the way, what do you think is worse, living slightly psychologically damaged or being burned/drowned/strangled/maimed? I'm serious here.

Swing Swing-All American Rejects
I can relate to this a lot, especially the lyric "Did you think that I would cry? On the phone..Do you know what it feels like? Bein alone? I'll find someone new".
I relate most breakup songs to my experience elementary school with my best friend...If you haven't noticed...
AND ITS SO DAMN CATCHY!
Swing swing from the tangles of my heart, is crushed by a former love...

SO yeah. I'll probably make a third ona these...
Live long and find slash,
-Raroman
October 29th, 2012 at 09:55pm