There are 3 new members in my family! + Votee.

Okay so ever since my family and I bought survival supplies for the hurricane, I have been fucking going crazy.

I'm so scared.

Which is why I didn't sleep last night. I was awake until 5:30 and that was when my dad yelled at me to "sleep or dieee."

I'm not even lying, he legit said that to me. I was like "okayyy."

But that's not it! So I went to sleep after I brought my very pregnant cat, Sheila in. She was crying, like cat crying but I didn't know what to do so I fell asleep and my dad dealt with her.

So I went downstairs after I woke up and saw that Sheila was in the box full of our supplies. So I cooed and shit cause she looked so damn cute!

Then, Sheila growled and I got worried so I fucking open the lid thing and I just see this rat like things sucking on Sheila.

Oh my freaking goodness. I literally screamed and squealed cause those ugly ass things were her babies. The babies that she gave birth to this freaking morning.

My Dad says one of them is a boy and two are girls. I'm getting the girl, like I don't care.

And since she was born on the day a hurricane was going on I'm gonna name her "Sandy" or "Katrina."

Sandy sounds like a white girls name and Katrina was the hurricane that fucking ruined every thing.

So I don't know. I wish I had a picture of her. She's so tiny!

But she's like...orange and white, like a light orange.

I just feel like squeezing her and cuddling her, she's so freaking adorable.

So guiessss, vote for their names?

Sandy-0
Katrina-0
Any other name that I find and like-0

But the hurricane is strong and I'm just worried about everyone, my house just shook literally a second ago.

But how is everyone?
October 29th, 2012 at 11:37pm