Just venting. Don't want to bother my friends.

I can't handle this.
At home it's awful. Tonight my mom was making dinner and I walked in and asked what it was (Pasta) so I asked if there was anything for me to put on it and she starts screaming at me about how we're broke and I should be grateful and what a terrible child I am. And I pretty much talk in monotone at home so when she told me to calm down and change my attitude I told her I was as calm as it gets and she starts yelling about what a brat I am.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I must have done something, right? I just don't know what.
I get this upset to where I feel sick and people wonder why I don't eat. I mean, I do. But only when I remember...

And school. God. Everyone's heard about this time, like a month and a half ago I got beat up by this guy who got expelled for bullying me. His cousin recorded it on his iPhone. Anyway, everyone heard about it and I haven't heard the end of it.

This dude tried to hug me and I fucking hate him. He just walked up and hugged me. I don't like hugs anyway. Out of everyone in the world, I willingly hug.... three people. That's it. And this guy gives off bad vibes. He's about as fake as it gets. So I pushed him off me and told him not to touch me because he's done that three times this quarter and EVERY time, I tell him not to because I don't like people touching me at all and he got all offended and I told him to leave me alone so he starts yelling about how he's going to kick my ass and beat the shit out of me and all that. I'm not scared of him, it just pisses me off. So I started talking right back and it got to the point where my friend Erik got in between us. And that shrimpy ass motherfucker was still acting like he was gonna try something.

For the love of all that is sacred, that dude worries about me way too much and I can't figure it out. I can take care of myself, and if I can't then oh well for me. No one should be worrying about me, but me. And I'm certainly not worried. I don't know why he is. He acts like an I don't even know what. He says like a father, but dads don't act like that.
There is too much going on here.
I feel kind of better now though...
Oh god. I have school tomorrow.
Fuck.
October 30th, 2012 at 01:21am