Help, please?

Hi, Mibba. I could use your help on something.

So, I'm writing this story and I really need help with the title and the description. I can't think of anything. It has a title, but I'm changing it because it doesn't fit at all with the story. I couldn't even think of a description. Although it's mainly something I'm writing to get off my chest but I'd still like to have a title and description that fit, you know?

So the story's about this girl who moves to L.A with her best friend. One night she sees this guy, who she's had a crush on and been idolizing for years, at the movie theaters (He's a Youtube star. Yeah, it's one of those stories). In an attempt to actually talk to him, she over hears him say something really nasty about his fans. She gets upset, ends up running into the street where's she's hit by a car. When she wakes up in the hospital, she remembers almost everything, accept for the guy. She has no recollection of him at all. Her best friend, who was with her, doesn't tell her about him. Eventually she meets him, still not knowing who he is, and they start to grow closer.

I don't really want to give everything away (although I think I already did) but any suggestions [on both title & description]?
October 30th, 2012 at 08:47pm