Love and Magic: People giving up too soon?

Sometimes when you think about someone, you can’t really give up the feelings you have for them, but when you think about it the whole “I love you” thing is one-sided. You promised this person you would love them till the end and they promised you the same. While you’re keeping your promise they’re over wherever they are not keeping the promise. And you doubt that they care even though they may have told you otherwise in the recent coming days. Yet at the same time while they’re having fun you cant do anything but wish them complete happiness and joy for them and their special person. Everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone. Honestly, my take on things is I refuse to believe that magic has left the world and love still exists. There’s no way it couldn’t because how could we all be here if well, our parents didn’t love us? I mean maybe they didn’t like each other but your parent decided to keep you and showed you the utmost admiration, caring, kindness, love, and affection someone could.
Recently I’ve been thinking a lot about things that have happened to me in the past and I wonder why is it so easy to point out the obvious then and see the true feeling from the lies? Why is it that when you see a memory it’s a lot better than that of reality? Why is it so hard to trust someone or love someone truly, but it’s so easy to be dishonest and conniving and hate each other for nothing? That’s not what life is about and that isn’t how god planned it out to be. Life is about finding yourself. Knowing who you are and making a difference in people’s lives and making it known that nothing has gone away. It’s still there; you just gotta search for it. The magic isn’t gone its hiding and waiting to bee discovered again. Love is still there, but people are too afraid to do anything with it because they think that they will get hurt when that’s not the case. You have to open your heart at some point and you just can’t give up at all. Keep moving forward, prospering, and something will come of it and greater thigns will come to you in your life. Don’t give up.
October 31st, 2012 at 06:11am