Happy Halloween/ Going to see FIR live again :3

BOO!!

Hi guys! Happy Halloween to all my followers on here and to everyone else out there. You're never too old to trick or treat! Not are you too old to dress up for it. I'm going to school today with my devil horns. Haha. Now the people who think I worship the devil because the music I listen to, here's proof xD.

But enjoy yourself with friends today. Be safe and pay attention to you surroundings.

AND YES!! For the 3rd time, I'm seeing FIR today. I have to push through school today, not give one fuck what others have to say to me because I see my babies again. I can't even!! I heard Ryan and Jacky are doing solos :D! If I get good pics, i'll post some on here. It's 3am right now ......I woke up from the excitement. I wrote Ronnie a 4 page(font and back) thank you letter to Ronnie that holds my whole story in why he's my savior, my hero, the one I look up to. I wrote Ryan, Ron, Derek, and Jacky a small leter thanking them for other things.

It's still cold as fuck and raining like a bitch because of Sandy....BUT I'M STILL GOING!! Halloween Concert? Yeah! But we have to wait out in the cold for hours. I'm going up there to meet up with the two girls I meet at Warped in July after I get on out of school. The doors open 7ish....Sadly I don't have a vip but it's all cool, I get to see them play.

I haven't been in a mosh pit in 4 months about. I miss it. I'm ready to mosh away my feeling because I had a rough month, no lie.

Home,
Here I come :)
~Taneya <3~
October 31st, 2012 at 08:29am