accidental overdose. the struggle is real.

Woke up this morning and I was coughing a lot and I was really stuffed up and congested, so I took sudafed and a cough suppressant and it made me feel better. I got to class and about 30 minutes in it makes me feel way too good.

I realized as I feel like my brain is sliding through my nose, that the cough suppressant that I took also had sudafed in it. I essentially took 4 times the dosage that I should have and it was awful.

Did you know they keep sudafed behind the counter because kids will get high off of it?

I don't know why.

It's awful, like really really awful. You get maybe five minutes of feeling okay before your head feels like it's sitting on your face and there's a little invisible ninja kicking you in the head. It's like I'll turn my head left and my body goes right, and I'm all twitchy and ugh.

It's an awful feeling.

I'm in bed trying to sleep it off, but it does not feel good.

I've heard that if I pretend to be an asshole people will be more attracted to me. So I tired it and it worked for a little bit, people found me funny and endearing and then it wore off and people thought I was an asshole. So I stopped. Yeah. Go awkward social experiment.....
October 31st, 2012 at 06:41pm