It's always something....me and my bad habits.

OKAY GUYS.
First? Happy Halloween, and may the odds, of getting LOADS OF CANDY, be ever in your favor(;
What are you guys dressing as? Me? Me and my dog are going around as jailbirds, we look HAWT(; haha

Next: If you have been keeping up with my sad sappy story of wanting my best friend back and I asked you guys if I should text her, WELL I DID.

IT WENT GREAT! We're working on being friends again and it been going great
We talk a lot and have been catching up on everything we missed and it's just been amazing, I missed her<3

Lastly, i'm sucking in life.
I have a problem with saving money and I have my bank account to do it for me, taking $20 every month and placing it in my savings account and I'm not doing such a hot job. especially when I CANNOT STOP SPENDING.

I don't need anything and yet I still spend money!
I don't know what to do.
I'm just use to going out with my mom and she spending money on me and now I'm doing it with myself.....bad habits.

I cancelled like 4 memberships that cost money and literally I have $4 to my name....sad. I am a sad excuse for a teenager.

Any advice on saving money?
Do you guys have bad habits??

Because my blog is too short, i am adding this, please ignore. I really hate that rule. I posted about it in another entry and it's killing me. YOU CAN"T PUT LIMITS ON CREATIVITY, IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Seriously. I hate it. Lets start a petition? Maybe one of our presidential candidates will go for it. Doubt it. But at least I can say I tried, right?

Do you guys plan on voting? I registered so I kind of feel obligated to, otherwise I should have turned down my school when they offered?
But I didn't. So I guess I will. I don't even know who I will vote for. I don't want to start an argument or anything so if you have nothing good to say, shut it.
October 31st, 2012 at 08:30pm