Friends

Your friends can be the most am amazing people. But then there are the times they like to piss you off by writing things on facebook about fake friends. Then you comment asking who, they don't respond but then you write what you think. That's when they respond saying what you're thinking is wrong and then you ask what they mean and who they are talking about because you want to know becaus your friend is a girl who starts shit over nothing. So in reality because they complain about you most of the time you automatically think it's about you because you are the person that always has your friends over and is always the person people talk to. She always thinks that you are friends with the people you are friends with just so you can be popular which is not the case. I understand that I am not popular and might never be popular because I am so weird and "goth". I understand that, but when your best friend for almost 6 years assumes your friends with the people you are friends with just to be popular hurts. Sadly I cannot tell her this in person and am venting my feelings in a blog on here is because she is sensitive and because they hold grudges and you are already in deep shit which her family because of something that happened a while ago. So I will never tell her any of this just for the fact that I don't want to loose a friend and for the fact that I don't want to be in deeper shit with her family than I am already. So if people see my blogs, my blogs are only for the purpose of venting my feelings that I can't go to someone about becuase you never know who will tell who and you might only want to talk to the person this is about, so my blogs are just for the sake that I don't go insane because I am bottling up all of my feelings. So if you think my friends and I have problems with being friends, I don't care just think it and don't tell me because then you might find a blog about yourself, so don't talk shit about my blogs or else I will talk shit about you right back.
November 1st, 2012 at 03:08pm