should i........

i started writing a story yesterday and i've only got a very short chapter and i'm not sure weather to continue or not so if u guys could post comments on weather i should and/or story line then would be awesome!

kelly's p.o.v

it was a cold, wet monday morning and an even worse was set to follow. Double geography, english, p.e and maths. the four worst subects in the world! well at least there's one thing to look forward to - Jamie!

Jamie is the one thing i look forward to on a monday. he's part of the cool crowd yet he isn't like them at all. he's part of the outcast crowd - like us - like me. he's tall dark, handsome - but i'm not sure if he knows i exist. life's hard. BANG. Especially when your older brother hits you over the head with your hardback edition of 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'.

"OW! What was that for?" i shout throwing my black and purple corset style cushion missing him miserably.
"You were talking in your sleep again. Oh and it's almost eight!" i look across the room at my clock, i look at kyle, i look at the clock, and i scream."Sorry sis, but you were in such a deep, deep, sleep. Jamie will be around in twenty minutes." Kyle smirks closing my bedroom door. And di ii forget to mention that jamie is my older brother's best friend? thought so.

so if people could help i would be really grateful - oh and unusual names needed!

thanx
x
August 31st, 2007 at 10:31pm