11/1/12

Hello everyone!

I decided to make this blog to let you all know what's going on with regards to my stories and what's going on in my personal life as well. I know you probably hear it all the time, but I'm trying really hard to update my stories and just get back on track again. I'm not going to give you guys the same old bullshit excuses on why I take so long to update, the bottom line is just my life has been extremely hectic as of lately. In the span of only a few months I have moved across the country, gotten a job, and started taking classes again all while taking care of my new pup. I finally got my old laptop back a few days ago and have been working profusely on most of my stories.

I will most likely be updating Carry You, Keep the Lights On, and Time this weekend. If I'm in the mood on Sunday and not too tired, I might even update Hurts like Heaven. For some reason the lockout is actually starting to inspire me to write more since I miss my boys so much. Also, I know there's a new website for just hockey fanfiction, and I will slowly be posting my stories on there in case anyone was wondering about that.

Anyways, I should end this before I start rambling about nonsense.

Thank you to everyone who reads my stories for always being so patient, you girls are the best!

(P.S. What did you guys do for Halloween? I'm getting ready to celebrate Día de los Muertos with my family in LA).
November 2nd, 2012 at 12:00am