Love 573 miles away

So I have decided to blog about something that has recently happened in my life. I am going to regularly blog about this topic and I hope up guys will support me and Ali and read about the milestones in our relationship until we meet in person (hopefully soon!). Ali and I met on this app called Skout. We both created accounts not even expecting anything out of it. Well one day I get a message from Ali saying, "we should be soulmates!" Okay, yes I thought he was cute by his picture but I never thought anything would come of us beginning to text. I responded back and I found out that he lives in Canada! The downfall of this is...I live in America, 573 miles away from him. There was something about Ali that pulled me to him and I wanted to know more and more about him and his life. Last night was our first time seeing each other on FaceTime and we spent SEVEN HOURS talking. I'm literally running on two hours of sleep today but I wouldn't trade that conversation for anything! We have decided to try and make this relationship work as best as we possibably can! (: I will be blogging almost everyday up until the moment that we actually meet. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, lets hope they weren't just making that up!
November 2nd, 2012 at 07:38pm