R.I.P Mitch Lucker ♥

I think we all know that the singer of Suicide Silence, Mitch Lucker, passed away two days ago in a motorcycle accident. And I just wanted to do a post dedicated to him.

I've never listened to Suicide Silence, except You Only Live Once, but I know how his fans feel right now. I feel the same feeling every now and then after Jimmy passed away. And it feels so horrible to see his little daughter. She will grow up without her dad.

But what I think is worst in this whole situation are the One Direction fans on twitter. They're so disrespectful it's making me sick. They write things like "oh the disgusting emo is finally gone" and "he probably cut himself to death". You know what? Tattoos doesn't make you emo. To say things like that is so disrespectful. How would you feel if someone made jokes about a member of One Direction dying? Not so fun, huh?
It was only a few days ago you attacked Alex Gaskarth. What have he done to you? Nothing. He said that he didn't like a One Direction song, so what? Everyone has different opinions. And you're telling him to go kill himself? Alex brother committed suicide and you're telling Alex it was his fault that he did it? You're sickening me.

So I beg you 1D fans to shut the fuck up and show some respect to Mitch's fans and family.

It also makes me smile to see Alan Ashby, Austin Carlile, Ben Bruce and Oli Sykes to say goodbye to their brother. And it also makes me happy to see every person on my twitter to show respect to Mitch's family even if they're not a fan of Suicide Silence.

Mitch Lucker 1984 - 2012
May be gone but never forgotten ♥


Image
November 2nd, 2012 at 10:49pm