Why I loathe you, mother.

There are MANY reasons as to why I don't like my mother. She has too many guys around, every day. She has 2 - 6 different guys around every day, and she has three girls who she won't let upstairs when she has them around(the men). She expects my two little sisters to stay out of their own room, just o she can whore around and smoke weed with her male friends. It might seem like I'm over reacting, but when I see a makeshift bong with weed in it next to my computer, I'm not happy about it. She's already on probation, and if she has drugs in her system, she's going to jail for one year+. She does nothing but clean the upstairs and when it's dirty (Mainly from her dirty dishes and fountain drinks) she complains that I have a pair or two of my glasses next to my computer. She also says she's looking for a job on my computer, but when I get on it the next day the history is filled with youporn and craigs list. Not something a 14 year old wants to see on HER computer. Now, if this doesn't explain why I'm so fucked up in the head, she let her ex husband yell and hit us kids when I was a little girl, as well. Even now she says "well, if you weren't being bad, you wouldn't have gotten hit." I had dozens of hand prints on me as a child, and she knows this.

Now, please, tell me again how you're a good mother.
November 3rd, 2012 at 09:23pm