Books, books, and more books.

So guys, I didn't die because of Hurricane Sandy.

I did however, cry like a bitch whenever my house shook. But it was no big deal. My street flooded and my electricity was gone for an entire fucking week.

Do you realize how lonely it gets without the Internet? But omg, I re-found my love for books.

Well, it wasn't lost, I just hadn't had time to pick up a book and read. But I read and cried and laughed and fell in love with books again.

Today I got my Internet back, hallelujah, and I went on amazon first thing.

And I ordered so many books, but my parents say my budget is up to 30 dollars so I had to change my list of books up a little.

Originally I had around 9 books and now I only have 5.

Oh well though. I do feel really sad about the fact that my books can't be romance or too "sexual." I feel as if my parents don't trust me with reading which makes no sense to me at all.

I read a lot of books that had sexual innuendos and others that had a full blown chapter dedicated to the sex part.

I don't care though. Ever since I was young I've been in love with romance books and that's how I came to realize I've always wanted that "happy ending."

I don't know, my opinions are all over the place.

But here's my list:
-Mockingbird - Kathryn Erskine
-To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
-The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
-Looking for Alaska - John Green
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

That's it and it totals up to $33.83. It sucks because I'm itching to get more, maybe next time though.

What book do you guys REALLY want to read? I'm praying my parents agree with my list of books.

If not, anyone else wanna buy me all those books?

Image
November 3rd, 2012 at 09:49pm