The Mibba Mini-sites.

I'm sure all of you have seen the Mibba mini-sites that pop up on our updates page. There are five and still more coming along - as a staff member, Dujo has even created a thread so we can brainstorm our ideas. All of the popular fandoms are commencing!

But I know that not all of you guys are particularly happy about it. It can bring up the thought that it might veer some Mibbians away from our home site, just to go to the other sites. It may not make Mibba feel that at-home at all.
Well, here's what I have to say, and I hope it'll make some of you guys feel better about it.

The software used to make those sites is not nearly as detailed and productive as the one on Mibba. There aren't points, blogs, poems, articles, or any of the amazing features that we have on here. Mibba has been made so thoroughly that the chances of it being abandoned to these mini-sites is absolutely slim.
Also, those mini-sites are just solely for fandoms to get recognized more. It's where you can specifically read that kind of fan-fiction, and your work may be shown and individualized more.

You guys should see these mini-sites as opportunities rather than looking at them as sites that could chase people away from Mibba. Be happy!
November 4th, 2012 at 02:32am