The step-monster rant.

Okay so this is what's going on:

My dad remarried on February 14, 2012. They got together on June 4th, 2011. For the past year, everything's been..okay-ish. I mean she's helped me alot, especially when me and my mom were fighting alot, but lately things have gotten worse. Once her daughters moved in with us, things started going down hill. I mean, I don't think it's there fault mostly because you know it's her fault that because she changes her attitude. Her second oldest Codie moved out, but everytime she comes back to the house, the step-monster turns into a bitch. Welp, about 3 weeks ago, I told my dad that I wanted to move in with my mom because things over there where just getting to be too much and I couldn't handle it. Now I know the way that I told him wasn't the best way to do it, but if you would have seen how stressed I was, you would have done the same thing! Anyways, as I was packing my stuff, Codie was in the kitchen, and I went in to get a trash bag because I ran out of bags for my clothes. When I walked in, she said (in a very rude voice I might add) "What the hell is wrong with you?" Now instead of telling her to F off like I really wanted to, I just grabbed a bag, and walked away. I didn't say anything to her, I didn't look at her, I just walked into my room and finished packing my stuff. As I was bringing my stuff out, the step-monster started screaming at me saying that I disrespected her daughter and that I was only moving out because I didn't like discipline and that me and my mother didn't want to mess with her and that if I thought I was such a big girl that I should step up in the yard and we can douke it out in the front yard like to grown women. First off, I didn't disrespect her daughter because I DIDN'T EVEN F'ING SAY OR DO ANYTHING TO HER. And the discipline thing? Okay, I was the only one getting "disciplined." Her daughters were rude asses that disrespected her every chance they got. I sat there and listened to there problems, I sat there and did as I was told, I sat there and was the one who got HER daughters to apologize when they disrespected her, and yet I still was never good enough. Everything I did was wrong. Everything I said was wrong. Just breathing was wrong to her. Me and my mother messing with her? My mother and I have nothing to say to her. And we can douke it out in the yard like grown women? I'M F'ING 17! WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO GET IN A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE THAT COULD POSSIBLE HAVE F'ING CANCER? But even though she was sitting there yelling in my face, I just said yes ma'm, kept getting my stuff, and continued to wait for my maw maw to come get me. The funny thing is, my dad was standing there the whole time and I thought that maybe, just maybe, he would stand up for me. All he did was hold on to her arm and said that's enough really quietly. He didn't stand up for me at all. There is so much that I would love to say to them, but I can't because I wouldn't even get a word in. I mean I knew that I hurt my dad when I told him that I wanted to move out, but for how many times I stood up for him, he couldn't even do the same for me. I should have known that he would choose his wife and her kids over his own daughter. He did the same thing with my older sister Bobbi. I should have known. But can you blame me for wanting to leave whenever everything was so stressed? I lived over there with them for almost a year, and I had been looking for a job every since we moved in to the new trailer last November. I move in here and within the first week of living here, I get a job. I'm making money, I have more freedom, life is actually pretty great over here because no one is telling me what I need and don't need to do. Is it so wrong to want to have alittle bit more freedom in a non-stressful environment? Is it so wrong to want to live with my mom instead of living with my dad and his wife? I mean, of course I miss my dad and I love him, and of course I miss my older step-sister Jessicaand my younger step-sister Kadie, but I think this environment is better for me. Am I wrong? I need feedback!
November 4th, 2012 at 05:31am