Mitch Lucker and Directioners

I wasn't a real big fan of Suicide Silence, I listened to them every now and then but I was devastated when I heard about the accident. I cried when I heard that he died. He was a great father and a great husband and a kick ass front man. My heart goes out to his family and the band members and the fan's who's lives he's saved.

Now, I usually have respect for other fan bases like beliebers and other pop fan bases and I once did have respect for Directioners and beliebers (Note: this is not all the beliebers and Directioners are doing this but to the some who are) but after what I have read on tumblr and on twitter I have lost all respect. They are talking shit on Mitch Lucker and how he died, this is not something to joke about or make fun of.

A daughter lost her father.

A wife lost her husband.

A band lost their band brother.

A fanbase lost their savior.

"Some Directioners: He was an emo who worships the devil. Nobody likes emos, they deserve to die.

Some Directioners: He probably self harmed and hated everyone. He didn't deserve to live.

Some Directioners: He deserved to die. Kenadee should kill herself too, her father was no use to this world.

Some Directioners: Hopefully all of his fans, and all metal fans will kill themselves too."


Can I just say a few things?

First off, The term emo is a shorter word for the word Emotional get that through your heads first.

Second off, you don't know Mitch Lucker for you to be talking shit on self harm, he loved his fans. He loved every single one of them.

Image

Third, Kenadee is FIVE YEARS OLD. FIVE. How can you talk about/wishing a FIVE YEAR OLD FATHERLESS GIRL killing herself. Are you kidding me? You make me sick. So sick.

Four, How can you wish death upon people just because they listen to different music than you? You don't see me saying "Oh well since I think Justin Bieber and One Direction aren't my type of music their fanbase should kill themselves along with their band members." No. Nope. How can you say that Mitch deserved what happened to him? He had a daughter and a wife that loved him dearly along with his fans.

What if Bieber and the One Direction guys all died. Would you want all of the SS/metal fan bases laughing and making fun of the fact? Would you want us all making fan pages about his/their death? No? Then why the fuck are you doing that to them? Because it's Hilarious? You think it's funny to make fun of a dead father/husband/best friend/savior? No? Then why do it?

I understand everybody has a opinion, but keep it to yourself.

Have respect.

And I bet my money that Mitch Lucker would fucking stomp your ass if you ever talked about Kenadee like that to his face and the only reason you're saying shit now, is because you were to much of a fucking pussy to say this shit to his face.
~

Keep Rocking it Mitch.

Image
November 4th, 2012 at 06:33am