Meet Me At The End Of The World.

You make me so happy baby. I just wanted to say how lucky I am to be with you. Is it weird that I think your skin is a pretty colour? Do people give those kinds of compliments? Idk. Idc. I love your skin. I love everything about you. Your hair, your eyes. OH MY GOD. Your eyes. I know I’ve told you 1000 times how beautiful your eyes are. But I think I’ll do it again. I love everything about you from every hair follicle down to your pinkie toenails. Your body is amazing no matter what you may think about yourself. You’re so incredibly beautiful. I know you don’t always see how amazing and gorgeous you are, but take it from me, you are. You’re absolutely, hands down, the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I could not imagine how my life would be at this very moment if you didn’t come into my life when you did.. And I’m so grateful that I don’t have to find out.

I can’t wait to see you. I’m already excited for it even if we haven’t decided exactly when it will be yet. I will be able to finally hold you till we fall asleep, and be there to make you coffee when you wake up. Your face will be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see before I go to sleep, and I finally won’t have to sleep alone.

Just know that we are going to have some MAJOR cuddle sessions at night to make up for all this missed time.

Ughhhh I can’t wait. ♥ endless nights with you are going to be the best.

You’re just so sweet to me and I really like it, stay with me, please? One more thing I really like is how I can almost always make you laugh; you crack up at some of the dumbest shit I say. I can say whatever comes to mind when I’m around you, and it’s just nice.

I’m always imagining future dates and whatnot, just laying in your bed and doing absolutely nothing and having not a single worry in the world. I am really so happy with what we have and I am not going to ruin this relationship, I’m going to work hard on this one.

I will never be able to find all the right words to tell you the depth of my love for you. One day I hope to show you with all the little things in life. I can’t even begin to explain how much I miss you. You couldn’t even begin to imagine how you’ve affected and changed my life. Every day I fall more in love with you. I love the way you say my name, and how it sends butterflies through my body. I love how even just hearing your voice makes me feel safe. We aren’t perfect, we never will be, but I don’t want perfect, I want you. You take me as I am, and I will always take you as you are. I love you, I love you now and I will love you tomorrow.

You will always have a place to lay your head. You will always have a shoulder to cry on. You will always have someone to share the weight of the world on your shoulders. You will always have a home.

You are sentence with no punctuation; a kaleidoscope full of colors that I don’t remember learning in elementary school. You’re voice…
…is the sound I’ve been looking for my entire life.

That’s by Rudy Francisco. I may not be able to write and speak like he does, but then again there are very few articulations of words that can encompass how I feel (LOOK AT ALL THOSE BIG WORDS I JUST USED!!). Haha, anyways, I hope you know that you are wonderful and amazing and beautiful and all the things that make me love you.

There’s some days where I’m truly amazed by the fact that you’re mine. I hate the term “mine.” You’re not a piece of property. But what’s the proper term to sum up the nights we stayed up falling in love. What word portrays the trust we put in one another enough to open up our hearts and accept each other for the good, the bad, the ugly, the radiant, the beautiful? I don’t know what the word is. It’s not “mine,” because you’re not something I own or even possess. You’re a lovely human being, free to do what your heart desires, but I get to stand on the sidelines and watch you shine from a spot that no one else will replace.

And that will always be enough.
November 4th, 2012 at 10:59am