Stories. + Haircuts and Opinions?

I'm dying to start a new story, it's just too much for me.

I looked through my stories page and I found a lot of amazing summaries but the stories haven't even been written.

I need an inspiration, like now. Before I was so inspired to write and now I get bits and pieces of inspiration. When I actually sit down to write I freeze and struggle to bring out the words onto paper.

Lately my eye vision has been getting blurry and I've been getting horrible headaches, they're enough to bring tears into my eyes.

Maybe I'll start writing in January. Maybe until I get new glasses.

Talking about glasses, I really want contact lenses. Everyone who had glasses last year has contact lenses and my goodness, they seem..less stressed out.

Before this girl name Q would never play in gym cause her glasses always fell and now she's like a freaking killing machine. She also looks gaw-jess without her glasses.

I think it's both ways for me. I look eh with or without my glasses.

But contacts are what I need. My mom said she'll think about it but I don't know.

AAANNNDDDD.

I'm thinking about getting a haircut. Right now the longest layer is past my boobs. Let me be more specific, you know the back of the bra? Okay so my hair is past that point and it's really thick.

Like this Image

I braided my hair last night in one big braid and it came out wavy and really pretty.

But it's hard to handle, there's just too much of it. When I straighten it, it takes a lot longer because the strands are thick. I have to run the straightener through at least 3 times.

The shortest layer are my bangs but next to that layer is this one
Image

It looks pretty since my bangs are like...half the length of that layer.

It depends on how short my hair is, the longer it is the thicker it becomes and I hate that.

I don't know, should I get my hair as short as the second image? It'll be easier to handle but I have no idea how I'll look.

Maybe I'll get my contacts and then the haircut.

I don't know yet.
November 4th, 2012 at 08:12pm