Open to Suggestions! (Those who read my stories please read!)

So guys, I was wondering what you would like for me to write. I have a few ideas for when Rainy Days is over but nothing set in stone, so I would appreciate it if you guys would help me by throwing out who you want me to write about, and maybe whether it should be paranormal or not?

I mean I have a few ideas for a few other band members from MIW, but I'm not sure. Would you guys be interested if I wrote another about one of the guys? Or should I write about another band?

I don't want anyone to become bored with me or my writing, that's the last thing I want. So seriously guys if you have any band members you want to see a story about, let me know and I'm positive I'll come up with something.

I've also noticed that more people read my paranormal stories more than the regular fiction, so I think I'm definitely leaning towards paranormal, but I want it to be something new and different. You know?

I'm open to everything, but...One Direction. That's not happening, sorry I'm not in their fan club. Rock/metal/alternative and punk please.

I appreciate your help guys! If you wan to know the ideas I have buzzing around in my head just ask me! =) Leave comments, message me, either way I'll get your opinions!
November 4th, 2012 at 09:57pm