One Direction Fans

I know I’ve had my little rant about their fans, but only more and more things have come to my attention in the last few days.

At this point, I’m sure everyone has heard about Mitch Lucker’s untimely death. Well, have you all heard about what one Direction fans have been saying about him and his five year old daughter, Kenadee?

Yes, One Direction fans were even cruel enough to bring Mitch’s daughter into the situation.

They said appalling things to and about Kenadee. One thing I immediately think of is when I was on my computer and suddenly saw a One Direction fan saying, “If Mitch Lucker’s ugly ass daughter misses him so much, why doesn't she just die like her father?”

The thing that bugs me more than anything is that nobody seems to care. No one does anything. When are they goin to get the hint? Things like this aren’t funny. A five year old girl lost her father. Do you think her mother wants to hear that her daughter is being sent death threats? Much less after her husband died not even a week ago.

The’'re also saying people shouldn’t give a shit about Mitch Lucker, calling him a talentless loser and saying that he probably cut himself. Things like this aren't funny, when will they understand?

And I know I’ve said that One Direction fans when crazy over what Alex Gaskarth said about their new single “Little Things”, but I didn't expand on what they said.

Alex Gaskarth was not only send death threats, but some fans said that it was Gaskarth’s fault his brother killed himself. They are a band of disrespectful nuisances, and nobody does anything about it, so they think they can get away with whatever they want.

A friend of mine made a very good point yesterday. She said that One Direction would someday break up (or something of the sort) because of their fans, and that their fans simply need to learn to control themselves. Everyone is sick and tired of One Direction fans bitching and moaning because we don’t like what they do.

So if you’re a One Direction fan and you somehow lasted reading through this entire thing, heed my warning: you just may be the cause of your favorite group never making music again, and you are driving everyone insane. Just learn a bit of self control.

Granted, I’m not saying this to every One Direction fan. There are the extraordinarily rare ones that aren’t bad, but I'm putting extra emphasis on “extraordinarily rare”. But of you’re one of those, then I’m not talking about you.
November 4th, 2012 at 11:11pm