the good guys don't always get the girl

The good guys plain and simple don't always get the girl. There is someone i love and there seems to be something always pulling me away from them. i want to be with them more than anything else but there is a distance issue between us and it makes things difficult. some days i feel like im being ignored by her that she can never find the time to even talk to me, i want to talk to her about talking a bit more but sometimes it's like when you don't talk alot you don't want to mess up the few times by talking about things that will only cause trouble you want to enjoy the time you have. i try to be able to go physically see her but it never works out once we actually did meet up together but after that something always seems to come up. i know im not suppose to be her whole world but i want to at least be a part of it.

fate just sometimes likes to mess you up sometimes it will give you a rose to watch you cut your self on the thorns trying to hold on. people always tell me that im an extremely nice person i always help people even if i don't know them i go out of my way to help them but when i need help no one ever seems to be there for me. i like to help people it's a passion of mine some people even just call me angel because what i do for them but i always feel so alone. What me and her actually have in common is our passion for helping people.

i just don't know what to do. i guess the good guy sometimes just isn't meant to get the girl.
November 5th, 2012 at 05:52am