have you/do you ever questions (girls only please ;) )

1)have you ever ran around the house naked with no one home?

2)have you ever bought a guys shirt for a pj top?

3)have you ever had a crush on one of your guy friends?

4) have you ever sang in the shower and got caught by someone?

5) have you ever prayed for a wish to come true?

6) have you ever missed a spot after shaving your legs, run over to the sink and stick your leg in then shave that spot?

(DO YOU EVER QUESTIONS)

7) do you ever take a shower, shave, then take a bath?

8) do you ever wonder if the same outcome would of happened if you had done something differently?

9) do you ever find yourself fantising about the future and doing your dream job?

10) do you ever pluck your eye brows while waiting for the conditioner to set in your hair

11) do you ever find yourself repeating what someone else just said?

12) do you ever wake up try to recollect a dream, remember it, fall back asleep, wake up again and can't remember if you had dreampt or not?

13) do you ever catch yourself messing with your hair outta stress?

14) do you ever brush your teeth while taking a shower?

15) do you ever wish that you could have a meme face to express how you're feeling in that moment?
November 5th, 2012 at 03:56pm