Next week can't come any faster

Oh lord, the boys just had to stream it on iTunes, didn't they? I was doing just swell ignoring tumblr, so I wouldn't have to be tempted by the leaked songs. When I realized that the boys allowed it onto iTunes, I was just like

Image

I seriously could die happily hearing all these songs. They have grown so much, and what I love most is that Louis and Niall have more solos! That made me really happy.

Now, I know that some directioners are being rather rude to other people, but I'm not going to get into that too much here. I won't defend them because they don't deserve it with the things they said. I would just like to say that it isn't most of the directioners. You may think that, but really, it's a small percentage. They are just extremely louder than the rest of the directioners.

How do I know this? Well, my school is practically full of directioners, and we're all really friendly with each other. We fangirl together, and next week, we're going to fangirl on the bus the day after the album is released because we're going to a gold mine. It's just going to be a lot of fun.

I have to say that my favorite songs on the album so far is Heart Attack because of the OW in the song, They Don't Know About us because I just love the chorus and the beginning, and of course, Little Things. Next week can't come any faster. I'll just patiently sit here.
November 6th, 2012 at 01:15am