Frowny Face :(

Sigh...
So, I'm sure this comes as no shock to anyone, but I have not been updating very regularily. Cry, cry, sob, sob, oh no I am such a horrible person! No, but I do feel really bad about it, so I felt like I should offer some sort of explaination.

It began about a week ago (the 29th of October, to be exact). That was the fateful day that-

Okay, I can't do this. I'm just going to give it to you straight.

I started basketball last week. Tryouts were Monday-Wednesday, and I found out that I made the freshman/sophomore team on Thursday. YAY! (Insert celebratory music and maraccas here. Also, learn how to spell maraccas. Note to self.) The only problem is that I have practice 6 days a week, and on top of homework, piano (yes, I am learning how to play), taking care of my dog, and sleeping, I don't have much time for writing! I say "much" of course, so I have some time, right? Yeah...no. All of that writing time is going into writing this short story for English that I have no ideas for. (Well, I have an idea now...I wrote this poem over the summer that I think I could easily make into a story, but that's for another post.)

Aaaaanywho, the moral of the story is that I am going to be updating VERY VERY VERY slowly and inconsistantly until the end of January. Of course, I should have time over the Thanksgiving and Christmas (or Winter) breaks I get, so I will update AMAP (as much as possible) then.

Really the main people I am concerned about reading this is my four (FOUR! ERMAHGERD I HAVE FOUR) subscribers (AH! I HAVE SUBSCRIBERS) to my story Before Neverland, but for any of you following it or Someone's Destiny (I really need a better title), this also applies. And, I suppose, to anyone who follows this blog or is waiting for any new short stories I post (the whole 1 of you) I greatly GREATLY apologize!!!!

Well, that's all I guess. (I'm so good at endings.)

--Ash
ashestographite@gmail.com (hey, feel free to email me for advice, ideas, feedback, moral support....whatever)
November 6th, 2012 at 05:33am