I've decided, to finally let you meet ME.

Disclaimer; this is not a fucking cry for help, I'm merely stating how my life has began to now.

I was really a decent kid, until I decided I didn't want to be anymore…

Hm… Where the hell do I begin?

In my earliest memories I only fragment together a lot of screaming. A lot of beatings. Even a couple arrests here and there.
My mother and father had pushed away two of their three children and me, being the baby, was left as an only child.
They tried to make it work, but we all knew it was over. I mean, what kid really walks into a house full of screaming and calls it ‘home’?

Well, I did. And that home moved to a small city when I was about nine years old.
I have never been a real “normal” kind of kid. While girls were busy playing with Bratz dolls I was playing in the sand and sitting alone at break time. The way I dress drove those kids even more insane as they retaliated by pelting me with rocks every day at recess.

Soon thereafter my parents divorced and my father disowned me. (Allegedly… but don’t worry, we’ll get to that.) And that’s when the family “Fell apart.”
Or so it would have if we even were one at all.

Remember when I said I was a good kid until I stopped trying?
Well this was the time I stopped trying.

Growing up in a town too small for its own good involved many drugs and bad habits to come my way at a very hard time.

At merely twelve years old I became a Cocaine addict.
Long story short:
I stopped going to school.
I stopped getting out of bed.
I was dying.
I had no will to do anything anymore.

Now was this because of the intense bullying I faced for many years? (Maybe.)
Or was this from the divorce? (Doubtful.)
Maybe I was destined to be a reckless nobody? (Probably.)

None of that I am really certain of, but at some point I ran out of money to supply myself any white dust and i was left to quit cold turkey.
(We’ll skip that horrible memory yeah?)
I have been clean off Cocaine for a couple years, (I don’t care to keep track anymore) And you’d assume my story would be a happy ending…
But no...
What can I say?
I have an addictive personality…
Until next time.
~Harley .
November 6th, 2012 at 06:09am