*Hurricane Sandy /Updating Stories*

Hey guys so thanks to the Hurricane that hit the East Coast i was unable to update any of my stories because my power has been out for a week. Ive been showering at my boyfriends and bundling up to sleep at night.
There is also a major gas shortage on Long Island which means schools and some jobs have been closed. Only a select few gas stations are open and people are lining up about 200 cars long, waiting for stations to open. It's gotten pretty crazy. Some people have pulled out guns/knives on people who cut the lines. I have been camping out on gas lines some nights only to be turned away after a few hours which makes me and a lot of other people very angry and grouchy.

On top of all of this, were supposed to be getting hit with yet another storm tomorrow afternoon in the NY/NJ area into tomorrow night mixed with winds, rain, and snow. Some news reporters are estimating 2-7inches! My little toyota scion can't handle the snow wahtsoever. I tried driving in the snow 2 years ago and got stuck about 20 times within a mile radius so im done with trying to drive to school or work when snow hits. Im updating off of my friends laptop at Starbucks right now but please be patient as i will try and update as soon as possible.

A lot of homes were lost and destroyed during this storm and power has still not been restored in certain areas. I hope i can get onto a computer sooner than later to begin updating and such but hang in there!! If anybody reading this lives on the East Coast im sure you can relate to what im going through. It's times like this where i wished i lived on the West Coast, all nice and sunny, tanned, beautiful weather. I didn't even get to celebrate a Halloween this year and it's my favorite holiday! :(
So, slowly but surely i will continue to update on my stories. Hope you all can understand.

Be happy, healthy, and much love.
-Cait xoxo
November 6th, 2012 at 10:25pm