I'm dying to know.

Really. I'm dying to know who will win the election because it will affect my future in some kind of form.

In my opinion, I'm Obama because I agree with his stances and such, and I really don't agree with Romney. He doesn't believe in same-sex marriage, and Obama does. He's pro-life, and that's okay because I am too for myself, but it's wrong to take those rights away from women. Also, in class, we watched a video and Mitt(or Mitten like my sisters like to say) wants to cut the education budget even more to decrease the deficit. Just no.

My school is already suffering from budget cuts. We had to cut some of the best teachers, and our classes are overflowing. If we cut the budget even more, I don't even understand what we will have to give up next.

Okay, Obama isn't perfect, and he has made mistakes, but he is much better than Mitt Romney. I know I may seem as some silly 13 year old girl, but this 13 year old girl understands what is going on in the country I live in.

I hope that Obama wins this election because I cannot imagine what the US be like if Mitt Romney is president.

So I have questions for you people.

1. If you could vote or if you did vote, who did/would you vote for?
2. Why would you vote for them? Please give reasonable answers. Nothing like because he is handsome, which has been said for Mitt Romney.
November 7th, 2012 at 12:47am