Presidential Election.

I voted today, and I voted for Obama. If you think it's shameful for me to tell everyone who I voted for, up yours. I'm not ashamed of who I want to be President. I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't want to be reduced to a 1950's housewife. I would rather not have it be required my parents marry me off.

I'm really uncomfortable with this election because it's so close. I'm terrified - throw up, bawl my eyes out, forget how to breathe terrified. I'm not going to push my political beliefs down your throat, but I will tell you I have no respect for anyone that votes for a man who endorses people that believe there are such things as "Legitimate Rape" and switches in a woman's body to stop her from getting impregnated upon being raped.

Also don't get me started on gay marriage okay, just don't. Equality for all, motherf--kers.

Right now it's at Obama: 3 and Romney: 19, which makes me want to cry but I'm not. It's too soon to tell so I'm just not even going to. I'm so, SO ready to see who wins. Also my mom thinks I'm crazy because I'm refusing to go to bed until I figure out my future. Seriously, my life as a woman and a student and employee is at risk.

What a good way to reappear back on Mibba, right? Welcome back, me. I forgot my username for the longest time, that was terrible. Because I'm kind of in the mood to start writing again. Maybe I'll update some stories that should be updated - like Saint's and Sinners. Or Masquerade.

That's all for now, folks!
November 7th, 2012 at 01:20am