Mibba Blog Challenge Day 7

Favorite Mystery Book

There was absolutly no contest with this prompt. Only one book can to mind when i saw what we had to talk about. A book i grew up with in my childhood and was put in my hand while i was in middle school. It instantly caught my attention i had to atleast read the book about 3 to 4 times through my life. which is no small feat when dealing with me. this book is....

DollHouse Murders

plot

The attic is always a great place to look for nuggets of one's family history, but when 12-year-old Amy explores her great-grandparents' attic, she uncovers clues to a chilling family secret. As Amy and her Aunt Claire sift through clothes, trinkets and other memorabilia, Amy comes across Aunt Claire's long-forgotten dollhouse, a finely crafted replica of the house they are in. Aunt Claire seems unusually distressed about the dollhouse and Amy is determined to find out why. The real fun begins when Amy learns that the dolls in the dollhouse move of their own willAand that they seem to be trying to tell her something. After a little sleuthing at the local library, Amy learns that her great-grandparents were murdered years ago and that Aunt Claire's fianc? (who died in a car accident that same night) was the prime suspect in the unsolved case. Before long, Amy unravels the mystery, helping Aunt Claire to resolve her feelings about the past.


Image
November 7th, 2012 at 11:40pm