supernatural and political like things

I just finished season three of supernatural and I am now beginning on season four.

It's been a hard journey so far guys, and I don't know how much longer I'll have the will to go on, but I'm gonna see this through to the end. Even if its with my last dying feels.

I am so glad this election is over. Everyone up in here all over the place are actin' like a bunch of pansy ass dickholes over this thing.

Just a message to the general population:

The president is not a dictator and cannot implement his policies anytime he wishes. Just because Obama was elected does not mean that God has for some reason abandoned you. Just because Romney is anti-gay and what not, does not make him the scum of the earth. People voted for him because of the actual issues like our economy, health care, domestic domain, and foreign policy. Let's be honest, there would have been no time for him in the next four years to so much as even touch those social issues, and not everyone votes based solely on those social issues.

Our government is secular, so I'm sorry, but the bible does not dictate the constitution or the law.

If you are angry because Obama didn't do anything in his last term please remember that the republicans had the senate for the last two terms and essentially cock blocked Obama at every turn.

Don't be ignorant and start using racial terms.

Don't be childish, nobody is forcing you to like anyone. You can recognize their beliefs, and given that you think it's a stupid ass belief, you can also elect to ignore it. You don't have to spread slander (or assassination threats you idjits)

Thank you.

Also - is anyone else angry that Gary Johnson didn't get his 5%? Because I almost wanted to throw something... violently.

ALSO! My state legalized marriage equalityyyyyyyy! Maryland FTW. And we also decided to build a casino somewhere... I don't know.

Peace out hommies.
November 8th, 2012 at 02:46am