So there's this guy...

He started talking to me around a week or two ago, and ever since we haven't stopped. Before he lost his phone, he'd text me in the morning and during school, then use Facebook to message me. I knew he liked me; his friends don't keep secrets well. I sort of wanted to deny that, and I still try to.

It's just such a foreign thought that someone is interested in me. No one has ever even looked twice at me. I've never been the girl guys are drawn to. I'm to shy, quiet, and unattractive. Well, I used to think that way. I still do most of the time, but I have reasons not to anymore.

One being the fact that Adrian asked me out on a date. I was petrified that day (his friends told me he would ask me out;I didn't know what to say) and tried to avoid him at all costs. Finally, after seventh period he caught me and asked. I said yes, so Monday we're going to see a movie together. I know, I know, that's cliché.

The second reason is that he said I'm beautiful. Not cute, not pretty, not sexy. Beautiful. I have never been called beautiful by someone besides my parents, but he called me that! I freaked out after that once the shock had passed. I'm still not over it...

It's funny how my two close friends are handling Adrian and I. My one friend, Edenne, is shipping us. She's more excited about this than I am and since she sees me hug Adrian, she flips out from the cuteness. Brenna on the other hand is more protective. She plans on questioning him through Facebook one of these days, but knows he and I will most likely end up in a relationship. My first relationship, ever.

Oh my gosh, I'm still in denial.

Sorry, I just had to get this off of my chest. Hope I haven't bored anyone!
November 9th, 2012 at 07:07am