"Little Things" - One Direction

So when "Little Things" came out, I saw that One Direction fans going crazy about it. I decided to listen to it because even though I'm not a fan, I don't actually hate them and I was bored. I listened to it and I was like "O_O WHOA! How did they do that?" Seriously, every single line in that song describe me exactly. Okay, not exactly, I don't talk in my sleep without tea, but I do love tea before bed. And I don't have to squeeze into my jeans, I don't have dimples on my back, and I don't care how much I weigh... okay you get the point now, but most of the lyrics describe me. Exspially the two lines, first: "You've never loved your stomach" - I seriously hate that stomach of mine. It makes me look pregnant, and I've always hated that. And the one other line: "I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape" - oh God, my voice sounds so weird on tape, kinda like a male's. Everytime I hear my voice on tape I think "Oh God, is that seriously what I sound like? I hate my voice. I'm going to become mute now.".

That song makes me feel so much better about myself. So I'm like in love with that song now. It's always on repeat, repeat repeat.

I dunno what the point in this was, but I was bored and it's three AM and I have nothing to do because I have insomnia.. You guys are probably thinking "Thanks for wasting my time -__-.".

So, that's all I have to say, I guess...
November 10th, 2012 at 09:22am