Billie Joe has kidnapped my muse

Before I discovered a band called Avenged Sevenfold I was a big fan of Green Day and in love with Billie Joe Armstrong. I wrote several Green Day/BJA fan fictions, only one of which actually made it onto the internet (and that wasn't up long).
Recently, especially after seeing American Idiot the musical and the release of Uno!, I have found myself listening to Green Day a lot more as well as looking back over the stories that I wrote but never had the confidence to post. Plot wise most of the stories were pretty good but considering they were written seven or more years ago they do need a lot of work before they would be suitable for any writing site.

These past couple of weeks these stories are all I've been able to think about when I have my writing brain engaged, and as much as I've tried to write anything for Scars or Lips of an Angel my mind wanders back to these Green Day stories. So at the moment, whenever I have the time to work on stories it tends to be one of three Green Day ones that I'm re-writing.

This does not mean that I'm giving up on my other stories, I will get back to them soon, it's just that at the moment my love for Billie Joe has taken charge of my muse and is not letting her write the stories that need finishing first.

I'm sorry guys and appreciate the few of you who are sticking with me despite the lack of updates. I promise that I'll try my best to get back to writing and hopefully completing the stories that are already on this site as soon as possible.

<3
November 10th, 2012 at 04:30pm