Attention fellow Directioners!

So see, here is the issue

I have an idea in mind for yet another story (I seriously need help guys) this one involving all five of our favorite lads. Now see, this also would involve five girls and I’m not very good at balancing different personalities and storylines. So when I try to write more than one or two main characters they usually mesh together into some sort of supermonster.

So, I thought to myself, why not make it a group write?

That way not only can I give the five girls and boys justice, but I get to meet new people and see different writing styles. So, here is the idea

I’m inviting you to be involved in a group write!

Doesn’t that sound like fun? I’ll take the first four people who volunteer (by messaging moi) and the story is as follows:

Our favorite fellows have found themselves in a bit of a jam. While on their American tour their tour bus breaks down in the middle of route 66. Of course, there is no phone service and no cars for miles in the abandoned desert.

At the same time five friends (Who will be completely created by the authors) are taking a road trip down to Vegas before they all leave for college. They see the bus on the highway and pull over to help. Romance and hilarity ensue as they offer to take the boys to their show in Las Vegas.

The End.

So, if you want to be an author, here’s what you do, message me saying which guy you would like your girl to end up with, it’s first come first serve. I will happily take whichever boy is left since I love all of them. Also, title ideas would be appreciated.

So, have at it

xoxoxo
TMG
November 10th, 2012 at 10:12pm