Alone?

So, everyone is alone at least one point in there life, unless you have a conjoined twin. I am alone pretty much 70% of my day. Some would probably hate it but me, nah I live for it. Today I realized just how much I prefer to be by myself. I had to go to drivers ed today, yes a Saturday bogus I know. So when I was done with drivers ed, I stayed in town because I had work later. I went to our local coffee shop, and had such a relaxing time.

I have slowly been realizing that I don't need other people, I enjoy being independent, its the best feeling in the world to not have to constantly please someone. At the school its the same way, yes I have some people I talk to, but if I could get rid of them all entirely I would. Now I am not saying that I am this complete anti socialist. But you see all through my life, I will get close to people and they will become my best friend then screw me over in the end for either a boy or another friend it has happened with my last four best friends.

I guess you could say I am trying to protect myself from any more pain and you would be right. My whole life god has screwed me over. I am used to it, I know not to get too happy with a current situation because soon it will be destroyed. One day I would love to meet someone who wont screw me over but until then I prefer to keep to myself and be left alone.
November 11th, 2012 at 07:27am