"You don't know the definition of a hero and I can tell you this, Ronnie Radke isn't one of them...."

I remember when I got this message send to me on tumblr. I'm horrible at ranting and specking my mind but I just want to say something.

I know that Ronnie has gotten himself in a shit loads of trouble lately and people are still on the ISS bullshit. I'm tired of all you "fans" and haters calling him a woman beater or that he abuse his fans. Now, Ronnie does certain things that's not okay and I understand why you would call him a douchebag but really he's not. Yes, he would do some fucked up shit but he learns from them. Just like the mic indecent, he's been doing that for a while and no one has gotten hurt until one show, a girl got hit. After that, he never threw a mic stand out in the crowd again, right?

The women beater part, I'm going to stay out of that. No one can prove that what he has done that day with his girlfriend. People who keep calling him that are talking like they we're there when it happen. You guys read a freaking news letter from pupfresh or other new presses on tumblr on out on the internet. You can't always believe what the news say. Was the people who work with a news there to see what happen? No. News reporters are nothing but nosey fucks that pick out certain things of every fucking story other than giving us the real deal. I'm not say he did lay a finger on her, I'm not saying he didn't but you guys need to stop calling him that if you don't know the whole story.

The ISS bullshit I'm going to make this simple to say. Ronnie only wanted to play the safe side. He didn't want to be in a drug environment. From what I know(don't kill me, i'm a fan of ISS) ISS has got caught with drugs a few weeks before tour has started. The ISS fanbase is on a rampage STILL because they think Ronnie kicked them off shit knows what. ISS fans doesn't understand that Ronnie was an addict and would love to get his hands on any drug that's around him. He's been 4 years clean so he didn't want to make a slip if he really did. I think that is one of the reasons they got kicked off. Now on to this quote up top. If guys haven't notice, Ronnie Radke is indeed my hero and I'm pretty sure he is others. People always ask me why i still stand up for this asshole. Well, because I know what a hero is. I'm not going to get deep in my story but this man has saved me from suicide and has lowed my self harm rate since 2006ish. He has help me when my family was falling, when I lost rust in who my real friends are. His music has helped me and some of his tweets make me think about the world and myself. I'm still here because of him. He recently saved me a couple of days ago.

A Hero is someone who has help a person out their darkest days, a person who makes you feel useful and not a waste. A hero is someone that tells you you're strong to make it out anything.They give you a reason to keep pushing through life. Now, Austin from OM&M, Beau from BTF, Travis from WTK, and Jaime and Tony from PTV has all saved me too plus many more, but didn't know of them, or they wasn't even out back in 2007 when I found Ronnie. He was my first hero and always will be. I tweet him a thank you tweet now and then on twitter. I have a blog that is mostly dedicated to him and FIR. I went to their concert times when I can and would cry my heart out right when the lights Dem for their entrance.

He's an asshole? I shook this guy's hand(they weren't allow to give hugs..) at warped tour crying.He was telling me it will be okay and I would had cried harder if I wasn't so dehydrated. I told him face to face that he saved me and he said "Stop crying okay, I'm glad I did such a thing." He's a douche bag? Well for the people who looks at all his flaws then sure but no. If he was a douche bag, he wouldn't come out on stage every show, he wouldn't do meet and greets. He wouldn't smile like that on stage singing to us.

He love all his fans, I'm fucking sure of it. If he didn't, he wouldn't be on twitter asking us how has our day been, or how are we. He has showed his love to his fans at shows all the time. Ronnie make fucked up decisions but he learns what's right from wrong in a while.

The most recent quote he has said that make me smile,

"I'm not here to hurt people, I'm here to help every single person that needs help. That's all I'm here for."

Ronnie has a fucking heart guys, some are acting out as if he's a horrible person. I know what a hero is, you don't tell me how Ronnie Radke isn't one of them. If you haven't been saved from a band or a certain artist, then you don't have to right to tell me who my hero is. I know who has saved my life from the start and that will always be, Ronald Joesph Radke.
November 11th, 2012 at 02:27pm