Last night was the most eventful night I've ever had in my life... My House Party + pics and vids

Literally was the most eventful night of my life. I loved it.
First I was all nervous and panicky because I thought way more people than I could handle were gonna turn up, but it was actually pretty much the perfect amount of people for my house! I'd say there were about 30.
I'd love to be able to explain all of the night to you like a book but to be frank that would take far too much time and I can't remember all of it.
I honestly wasn't really drunk, I was tipsy and very stoned (not the entire night though). My memory is just hazy.
But first of all, some wankers were practically knocking down my door at 5.30pm!! Who the fuck turns up for a party that early?! They seriously wouldn't give up for a good 10 minutes but it was way too early and I was still getting ready so I played the 'I'm not home' game and kept very quiet with the lights off.
Don't think they were buying it. Still no idea who it was either.
Anyway so people turned up from 7pm like I said although most obviously were later and everything was just chill! Obviously started to get mental at one point because it always does. Booze was being spilt everywhere, my cats were freaking out, food was being eaten, stuff got knocked over and the house became a mess in general. It still is and I'm too tired to even move and I don't know what to do with the 100 or so bottles in my kitchen. Fuck.
I love the people I meet at parties though, this one in particular.
Can't believe no one brought any bud though! We were annoyed, so this lad who's name I'm still not sure of and my mate Jordan went and picked up. And it was the best shit I've ever smoked oh my god. I was so high like it was unreal. I smoked quite a lot though and inhaled like I was trying to swallow the smoke, haha! I was so floaty and just telling everyone how good it felt. I actually just went up to Sam to say hi and he looked up at me like "you are fucking baked."
Yeah... pretty much.
Josh was supposed to turn up at 8pm but his dealer was apparently being really annoying and making them wait around then in the end they didn't pick up at all and just came here, like 3 hours later when I was stupidly stoned. Basically did all that waiting for nothing. He brought Colin and Mike aswell and to be fair they were all pretty late so things calmed down a bit by then yet there was chaos if that makes sense and the other two didn't stick around long so Josh said he'd drop them off then come back as he was staying round mine, which took another hour.
There were quite a lot of goings on in the time that he was gone just between Lottie, Jarvis, Charlie and Cameron. Mental kids.
Jarv gave Lottie a tramp stamp (basically a love bite)... it was actually hilarious. It was soo bad. And he didn't shutup all night asking for a blowjob. That kid doesn't quit. He's a right cutie though :) Surprised he's a virgin if I'm honest, such a good looking and popular lad aswell he would actually have girls at his feet if he had more confidence. But then that might make him cocky and he's lovely so we don't want that.
We just chilled out when Josh got back and said we'd whack on Paranormal Activity 2, which Josh actually seemed well up for which is weird because he hates horrors so much. But then not even 2 minutes into the film he changed his mind and made us put on a comedy instead. Such a pussy.
He was really tired though and he got all cosy on the sofa with his legs on my lap holding my hand and fell asleep for a couple minutes, it was cute as.
But towards the end of the night he got annoyed that Lottie and Jarv were still there so basically kicked them out haha! It was late though.
So then we went up to bed and I felt weirdly nervous and I don't know why. I wasn't relaxed around him the entire night actually. But I gave him a kiss, we got undressed and into bed and had a cuddle which not gonna lie was really nice after the night I'd had. I've noticed he used to be a bit shy and conscious of taking his clothes off around me but now he's just like "whatever I'm stripping" haha!
But basically it turned out how it always does, and what I said wouldn't let happen anymore. But it did. And I regretted it. Again. Just because I really don't want him having the wrong impression of me or anything and also because I don't want myself getting more hurt. After he got back from the bathroom to get into bed and give me a cuddle I just straight out said "you're really annoying." and I didn't mean it like he is literally annoying and he seemed a bit confused which is exactly what I was so I worded it better with "you're really confusing." and I went on to say that he was confusing me and he asked why and I said why do you think and then there was an awkward pause and an "oh." etc. I told him I didn't know what was going on with us and he said the same thing but also said how it's just ever since he was 14 he's always had a girlfriend and it was hard to explain but that he's sorry he confuses me. I didn't really know what else to say at that point except "I wouldn't care if I didn't like you" and he said he knows and pulled me closer to hug me. I didn't sleep most of the night. Usually I do a few minutes after he gives me my goodnight kiss but I didn't this time. Not sure if it was my insomnia again or the fact that I didn't feel right.

Anyway besides from that I did love seeing him and my party was fucking sickkk! I really do wish I had more pictures and videos for you and ones from earlier in the night but I have very few and they're all from when everyone else left.

Before I post them though, need to rant about something. My ex.
I invited him to my party seeing as we're still mates but he didn't turn up and I text him saying he should come to mine and he replied with "why, do you want a fuck? xxx" - no you twat you couldn't even get it up when we were going out. Then he got all pissy asking why I was texting then blamed it on the fact that he was stoned. Umm no you're just a nob with no nob.
But it just really annoys me that I still think he's fit. I'm genuinely not interested in him at all anymore as I obviously have feelings for Josh but I do just find him so attractive and it pisses me off. Argh.
Can someone please tell me that he's an ugly cunt so I don't do something stupid one night when I'm feeling a bit lonely?
Image
He does not look 16. What the fuck.

So yeah time for the shitty pics and videos I got of the after-party.

Image
Jarv and Charlie looking all cosy n'aw

Actually just decided that's the only one I'm posting because the others are shite anyway. What was I doing.

I'll post the videos though :)


Well cute.


Annoying twats.



I realised after I watched these videos back that I have the most annoying and cringey laugh ever. I don't know why no ones ever told me this. Soz.
But yeah! All round good night :) Not like I'm into any of them but just saying... I had some really attractive lads at my party and I am proud. Also quite proud of myself as a host. Well done Jodie.
I'm getting stressed again now though because I still have more cleaning to do in the house and I still have a million bottles in my kitchen and I have nothing to fucking do with them!!!
If it comes to the worst possible situation, I'll just have to tell my mum. At least she'll see that the party was fairly under control as nothing got broken and the house will be clean. She'll still kill me though. Oh and it'll look like all my mates are alcoholics.

I'm worried. Fuck.

Best go get cleaning! Not doing this again but at least it was a night to remember. I still don't regret a thing.
November 11th, 2012 at 09:09pm